BE-SMARTER : : Business & Electronic Sustainable Management Research Action Training Efficiency
The partners of the BE-SMARTER Network
The network is mainly composed of european environmental management system practitioners. The strenght of the network resides in the fact that the members of the proposed network are since many years active service providers to SMEs at different levels. They provide either innovative tools for environmental management, consultancy, regional support and labelling schemes or training for SMEs and consultants.
All partners have strong experiences in transnational cooperation, either in bilateral cooperation programmes or in European cooperation and capacity building programmes such as Leonardo Da Vinci, Phare, Interreg, Intelligent Energy Europe and other direct fundings.
Coordinator of the Network
- Eco-Conseil Entreprise
- Brussels-Environment (IBGE)
- Stockholm Environment Institute Tallinn
- Saar-lor-Lux Umweltzentrum
- Modell Hohenlohe Netzwerk betrieblicher Umweltschutz und nachhaltiges Wirtschaften e.V.
- Förderkreis Umweltschutz in Unterfranken (FUU) e.V.
- Hungarian Association for Environmentally Aware Management (KÖVET-INEM Hungária)